Friday, September 28, 2007

Huna Inspiration

--- JD LeJeune wrote:

> Fellow Huna'ers. I'm sure there is a way to do this,
> but I felt to ask. I feel as though I am coming to a
> close in my current line of consulting work. I can
> do it well, but just don't "feel for it" like I used
> to.
>
> Is there any way to receive some direction on this?
> Like if I should change, go back to school..etc?

There is ...

"Your True Purpose in Life"

It's time to create a new way of understanding who we really are that gives us a purpose in life that is so compelling and truly liberating that it magnetizes us away from uncertainty ... taking you beyond the "drama" of our life so you can see the "big picture."

... and the truth that ... right now lies "hidden."

For you ... something that will awaken that truth, so you will understand your true purpose in life, AND prove to yourself your ability to transform it.

If that's OK.

Now ...

> Soooo looking forward to Missouri!

Me to!

As we prepare for the next great leap in our spiritual evolution ... which I believe is imminent, we're going to be exploring a NEW way of living to transform any energy pattern completely and fully.

For those of you who have not signed-up yet ... go to http://hooponopono.net/ right now and click on the "Advanced Kahuna Ho'oponopono Training" link to "find-out more."

... it's true!

Since I began teaching Ho'oponopono ten years ago, I have heard enough "horror stories" from people to convince me that there is not a human being on the planet that has not been seriously victimized at least once in their lifetime, and in minor ways more times than they could count.

To "break free" from such a powerful energy pattern, we must replace it with something radically different.

And this is the healing that we must all experience ...

... and the healing that the whole world needs if the next great leap in spiritual evolution is to occur.


For you, I've created FOUR CORE QUESTIONS.

The factors that form the core of meaningful and satisfying life choices lie in the answers to these four questions:

... ask yourself:

FOUR CORE QUESTIONS

1. What are your core values?
2. What is your core purpose?
3. What do you want to do with your life?
4. How can you best align your career with your values and purpose?


This will prepare you for the up-coming training as well as the rest of your life.

--Vince

© 2007 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

No comments: