Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Ka Huna Nui program from NEXUS magazine

Aloha my friends,

If you're interested in getting the Ka Huna Nui™ program recently advertised in NEXUS magazine, then please let me know!

We ended up getting far more orders than we ever anticipated ... and we're trying to keep up with the demand, but ... so far ... the demand greatly out-weighs the supply!

Ultimately that's a positive sign, but our old average of "24 hour turn-around" to get your package in the mail to you was severely affected by the massive response to the advertisement in NEXUS.

Huna Research Inc. is a small, not-for-profit, volunteer organization, and so we had to "out-source" our shipping to a "fulfillment company" in the business of making sure your orders are shipped out.

I am negotiating with some better-known fulfillment companies who have been in business for a long time and can provide the best service possible for you.

The current estimate is that we can have the system in place for producing and shipping DVDs and other products in early November.

I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience if you're wanting to order your DVD right away, and we will put up special announcements here on this page for you as things are progressing.

You may want to go ahead and "bookmark" this page so you can keep checking back in with us more easily.

We also have the Huna Ohana Forum where you can begin learning these concepts free-of-charge today!

I recommend you check-out the following web pages ...
And keep on studying!


My Wish-List
All-New Q&A section in the Forum!

Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

© 2010 Rev. James Vincent Wingo, DD

Monday, September 13, 2010

Black Magic Spells and Curses

--- Original Message ---

> I want to share something with you a few years ago, and my search for spiritual
> knowlege i joint a group . and a,fter few year with them i desided not to continued
> getting their teaching, because there where some contradiction. And for that reason i
> became their enemy.

Aloha Gilbert,

That's very common.

Mere knowledge without virtue is worse than ignorance.

I've had to put up with a number of those types over the years myself, and everybody must struggle with similar passions within yourself on a daily basis.

By dedicating yourself to purification (kala), you do not attract those energies, keeping focused on 'I'o-tumu ... the very highest perspective ... you become more and more pure.

Now look ...

Those prideful gurus despise having their contradictions exposed, and they usually "blame the messenger" and they quickly use anger, intimidation, and guilt-installation to manipulate and control.

By keeping to your regular kala, they remain completely impotent because their only power is what they can steal from you.

That's why doing a daily Ha Rite (pule) is so essential.

The complete Hooponopono manual we developed with Morrnah Simeona has all the prayers you need to do kala.

Even though Kala is only a part of the Ha Rite, it is probably the most important part.

And you'll better understand why below.

The ultimate goal of doing Hooponopono is creating harmony between your three selves.

This requires the complete relaxation of your body, the cleansing of all those unconscious negative programs from deep within your inner self and the conscious mind, followed by meditation on your 'Aumakua to "draw it near to you."

Read that again, because it really packs severl Master Keys together in a profound way. It sounds simple, and it is "simple" because all wisdom is simple ...

... it's in the nitty-gritty how-to-do-it that takes a lifetime.

Think about it.
  • complete relaxation of the body ... Complete!
  • total cleansing of your deepest inner self ... totally!
  • harmonizing the conscious mind with the Divine Will
  • etc.
THAT is the Truth of Huna!.


> After this about 3 months ago i found out that did black magic to me . I think that they
> shut off my solar plexus center . can you help me .or tell me what i have to do.

Pure A-LO-HA and the blessing of 'I'o upon you.

I'll explain exactly what you need to do, with the assistance of the Poe 'Aumakua below, and first ... let me explain ...

You are NOT alone!

"Pandora's Box" was opened upon the world with the spread of "spiritualism," New Thought, and what is now generally called the "New Age" movement.

There is a huge difference between a "good person" and a holy person.

... anyone who pretends to be holy should be avoided at every cost.

We're ALL human!

... and that means we're all "imperfect" and striving toward perfection. So, even if every New Thought leader of the past century began with the highest and best intentions, the energies they unleashed brought destruction.

The Theosophists appeals to "masters" on the spiritual plane, and countless "channelled entities" easily fool so many with their simplistic but entertaining feats of syllogistic expositions that any and every unihipili can and does perform quite easily.

Even Max Freedom Long, who had only limited communication with Kahuna after moving to California, suffered some terrible effects resulting from his earliest experimentation with healing energies.

And here's why ...

Without a long-lasting and very close relationship with experienced Elders from the Ancient Tradition, you're on your own.

The spiritual seeker who tries to guide himself has a fool for a student.

The world is full of sorcerers and misconceptions, and that is why I encourage everyone to thoroughly investigate everything that you're reading.

These teachings were traditionally kept under lock-and-key ... NOT out of greed or control or power, but to protect the uninitiated from the awesome power of these energies.

If you're playing with fire, you will get burt.

This is of the utmost importance!

We recently filmed a Huna Practitioner Certification, I agreed to put it on DVD, and we're going to have to pull it from the market because the company that is producing the DVDs put some parts of the training that should NEVER go out to the general public!

The Kupuna are here to keep you safe!

So the very first thing that you must do to protect yourself from their black magic is this ...

You have to forgive them.


... it's pretty simple.

They don't understand what their doing.

... if they did, they wouldn't be doing it.

We may always be dealing with the consequences of renegade teachers who place their own interests above all ... that's part of human nature!

Look at the "tourist industry Huna" some people in Hawaii are promoting today.

Led by self-appointed "kahuna" who claim they met some mysterious and unidentifiable "kahuna" years ago, but no one else has ever seen or heard of them nor ever discovered who they were supposed to be. They look sort of Hawaiian because they sprinkle Hawaiian symbols around indiscriminately, including a number of powerful black magic symbols, mixed together with positive symbols, and they're openly experimenting with all of them together equally. They have inexperienced students meditating on what so many of our Elders would instantly recognize as being pure evil. They're even trying to use them for healing!

Understand ... this is definitely nothing new!

You can find exactly the same thing happening in every nation throughout history.

The "Kahuna Motto"

In the "House of Teave" they had a seal-of-secrecy to protect people from themselves ... from aspiring to things for which they were not prepared.

And there was clearly good reason for having a minimum of 20-years preparation required in the Ancient Traditions before a Kahu beginning to teach.

The initiate can only prepare to command through learning to obey!

Practically everyone who's ever written a book on spirituality comes from that very limited perspective ... enthusiastically sharing what they've learned of the spiritual realm long before they've gained proper experience and perspective.

That's just human nature ...

... so you have to forgive them.

Forgive them now.

I will personally be working on this for you at 9am and 9pm daily (see but you must understand that I am irrelevant, because it is the Kupuna I represent who hold the real authority.

Your humble servant,


All-New Q&A section in the Forums
Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

© 2010 Rev. James Vincent Wingo, DD

From: GILBERT <>
Sent: Sat, September 11, 2010 9:02:40 PM
Subject: am taking the 12 weeks course,

mr. james vinson wingo: my name is gilberto l. gutierrez , and want to share something with you a few years ago, and my search for spiritual knowlege i joint a group . and a,fter few year with them i desided not to continued getting their teaching, because there where some contradiction. And for that reason i became their enemy.After this about 3 months ago i found out that did black magic to me . I think that they shut off my solar plexus center . can you help me .or tell me what i have to do.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

2010 Huna World Convention - Spaces Available

Aloha y'all,

Make your plans now
, because it's first-come-first-served, just like at the dinner table.

The Annual Huna World Convention has been going on since 1977 and it just keeps getting better, and ... for the first time in history ... it's going to be just me and Dad on-stage!

No outsiders giving their opinions, just 84 years combined experience presenting the culmination of research gathered over the past 250 years ... some of which is being revealed for the very first time ever!

How the students USE what we're going to reveal will determine if we ever teach this again, and ... for security reasons ... nothing will be filmed.

This is it.

If you miss it, then it's gone forever.

We're being very careful and keeping the class smaller than usual so we can personally work with every single person as needed!

So grab your chance NOW with your deposit, or register on-line ...

... go to

And get ready!

I Ke La'a Kea!


PS - Don't risk missing out on being a part of
something huge ...

Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Talker vs the Action Plan

--- Original Message ---

> You recommend; Kahuna secrets of psychic power. You said you used these
> techniques to go from grunt to a success. I am currently working part time .
> Struggling. Could these strategies benefit me if I do not have an exact vision
> of what financial success,job, I want.
> Thank you for taking the time to email me. You are very kind.

Aloha Bill,


And the fact that you are "struggling" actually gives you a huge advantage over the long-time student.

We give everybody a chance to take a "free test drive" simply because we know they work ... in fact the process works 100% every time ... but you can't always tell if someone who orders them is going take the initiative to actually follow the instructions.

... some people are "information junkies," just gathering piles and piles of different esoteric products, looking for something "new and different" since the only "thrill" they get is in thinking they know something that makes them better than everybody else.

The Talker reads everything he can but will never get-off-his-butt and actually USE what he's learned because, deep down inside, he's afraid of failure.

In fact, out of the 5 or 6 people who have returned the program for a refund, NOT ONE of them bothered to DO the drills.

Not one.

Some people are "all talk" and no action.

And that's OK, because it takes a special person to take responsibility and you won't get any results until you're ready to take action for yourself!

But you have everything to gain!

It's people who are willing to set aside your pride and get going who get results!

I certainly didn't have any idea of the riches to come when I was struggling, but the blessings I received by communicating with my 'Aumakua and always learning to better understand that relationship.

You can't really see from 'Aumakua's perspective "yet" ... so you "give it your best shot."

... and you always get feedback, especially within 72 hours of doing the Ha Rite.

As you're growing spiritually then your uhane (rational, conscious mind) will grow more and more capable of choosing the best thought-form to use.

It's a process.

That's one of the reasons it's so hard to explain exactly how much people are benefiting from the Kahuna Secrets program, because ... in the 8 years since I integrated the "planning your life path" process you learn on DVD 9&10, everyone who has done the process has blossomed.

I get messages almost daily, thanking me for putting that process together.

As much as I might like taking credit for it, I know I was "standing on the shoulders of giants" ... because, when the Spirit came upon me to produce it, I'd already been in a period of extremely intense meditation for a couple of months.

The entire process "came to me" complete and with a burst of manaloa to put it together.

Pay attention to those Advanced Techniques because people who've been studying Huna or metaphysics in general sometimes get confused because there's "nothing new" in the foundation material.

... what's totally new is the complete process outlined on DVD 9&10.

How you take action by putting everything that you've learned together and doing that complete Ha Rite process will determine how your future looks.

And it's always more beautiful that you could have imagined from your limited perspective ...

... so imagine how much better it's going to get when what you couldn't even imagine before becomes your everyday reality!

We are truly blessed!

The basics and review of simple energy techniques are going to be familiar because it's important for you to be familiar with these basics and have a solid experiential foundation of them before proceeding to practice Planning Your Life Path.

Do that and you will reap the greatest reward!

Keep studying!


You can get your "Kahuna Secrets
of Psychic Power"
training NOW on DVD ...

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is Huna all about?

Huna power principles: What is Huna all about?

That is a question I probably ask myself every single day.

I asked myself many times during the initiation experiences throughout my 40+ years learning Huna,* it's a question you've undoubtedly asked yourself, and so has everybody who's forged-on along the pathway of self-discovery to recognize Huna.

The language and mystical concepts are equally bewildering to the beginner.

So people ask, "What is Huna all about?"

After you've become familiar with the techniques and rituals, and you've learned something of the basic practices and their meanings for you, you might still discover that Huna as a whole ... apart from the mystery of any one part or detail ... can appear to be something almost too complex to grasp.

Even though you know Huna is simple and profound.

When you've become accustomed to the teachings of Huna and no longer have that first sense of "strangeness," you might occasionally or suddenly discover something totally new you've never known before ... perhaps something of the antiquity, the universality, or the profound power of Huna.

For all your familiarity with Huna, you may find yourself "in the dark" about Huna in its entirety.

  • What is Huna?

  • What can Huna do?

  • How did it come into being?

  • What are it's central and permanent teachings?

These questions eventually come to the mind of every student, no matter how indifferent one may be that the philosophy of Huna even exists.

When you learn Huna, you become heir to a rich tradition.

Books and classes provide access to something that was NOT put together in a day, and it will not profit you very much if you make no effort to acquire the at least a portion of the sacred entitlements you've inherited.

You must learn something of the history of Huna.

... of its achievements.

... of its outstanding teachers and what they taught.

... of its ideas, principles, and spirit.

Reading alone cannot, and no classroom could, confer this modern knowledge and ancient wisdom in its entirety.

You must "strive" for yourself to make your own inexhaustible riches out of Huna. You must discover for yourself its higher purposes because you are the most valuable member of this world-wide Huna Ohana.

There is no "authorized" interpretation of Huna.

You will not find a ready-made Huna creed waiting for you or any ready-made explanation of our practices.

  • You must think-it-through for yourself.

  • You must feel-it-through for yourself.

  • You must see-it-through for yourself.

Huna is very simple.

It may not be "easy" going-it-all-alone. It is certainly not easy to do without guidance and assistance, and THAT is why the Huna Ohana is here for you.

Our "sacred family" is a world-wide gathering. Over the past 65 years it required untold sums of money and human effort to sustain and manage such a society. Now, with the blessing of 'Io and the world-wide-web, we are beginning a New Era for the Huna Research Associates.

You are a part of this and important story.

Tell your part of this story.

And keep studying!


© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ancient Hawaiian Huna Power Principles

Aloha y'all!

Are you ready to live-in-the-faith that the whole world is on your side, as long as you are true to the very best in you?

Forget the mistakes of the past and "press on" to the greater achievements of your future.

Those for whom these Ancient Truths are intended will recognize its inner teaching, and will never be the same once you've experienced it first-hand.

If these words mean anything to you, rest assured that we have a message you've been waiting for a long time!

So I need to make sure you are totally serious, completely honest, and judiciously honorable.

... if you ARE pure-of-heart, then you may NOW proceed ... right now.

And keep studying!


All-New-and-Improved ...
Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The "Huna Facebook"

Aloha y'all,


World-Wide Hawaiian Family Applying
Traditional Values to Contemporary Living the new "Facebook of Huna"


  • Choose only the topics you want.
  • Create and edit your own profile.
  • Control your privacy settings!
  • Set-up Notifications.
  • Fully integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo!, etc.
  • Choose how many emails you receive.
  • No Yahoo! ID required.

A TRUE on-line Community for Huna Students and Certified Huna Practitioners World-Wide

... at


The Huna Ohana is for Serious Sudents Only!

For over 65 years, the Huna Fellowship has judicially applied the highest peer-review procedures to maintain standards, improve performance, and ensure that only qualified individuals achieve official recognition from the Huna Research Associates.

The Huna Ohana, the Huna Fellowship, and the Huna Research Associates, are NOT associated with any individual or organization currently promulgating Hawaiian Mysticism in any way by using fictional accounts or alleged historical event if they cannot provide any supporting references or records to justify claims of authenticity or privilege.


The original and standardized nomenclature of Huna was established by peer review from 1948 and 1971.

The Huna Ohana, the Huna Fellowship, and the Huna Research Associates, are NOT associated with any individual or organization currently trying to change the established definitions of specialized Huna Nomenclature to refer to any other system or body of work.

Fair enough?

It's simple ... if you are who you say you are, then you're OK.

... if you're hiding something, then act accordingly.

We're open to everyone, as long as you're honest and honorable.

That's it!



HUNA practitioner Training on DVD

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re: Huna October Convention & special training

--- On Thu, 5/20/10, sylvanachambers wrote:

> Aloha everyone,
> I am considering to go to the October convention. I need to know when
> exactly the sessions start on the 17th and when they end on the 23rd.

Aloha Sylvana,

name, of course ... like a grove or orchard.

> Also - is everybody participating in all of the sessions or do we sign
> up for chosen topics; are there "beginners" and "advanced" sessions ;

They run simultaneously and paralel.

... and sometimes "perpendicularly."

> who are the speakers this fall and what topics are they going to present.


... this is NOT your typical "classroom setting."

We give personalized program of supervised practical application within the group setting and "in the field."

It's an experience ... as you've probably already discerned from previous participants who post on the Ohana group.

> I would also like to know about options for accommodations in the area,
> how the meals work etc.

You're going to meet James and Eldon, owners of the Rose Bed Inn, who provide gourmet meals throughout the day if you so choose, or you can explore the town's local cuisine.

Most people do both.

> I would be flying to St.Louis airport. What is the best way to get to
> Cape Girardeau from there?

The best way is through Cape Air ... they have contracts with most major carriers and you can include round-trip airfare to CGI airport, often for less you'd spend driving.

> Do I get a discount if I bring an extra participant for the convention?


... significant others registering with you are half-price.

See ...

And I really appreciate all the helpful comments from previous attendees in answering the above questions.

See everybody in October!


Register Now!

2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Internet Only Special

HUNA practitioner Training on DVD
We plan to release them publicly for $895 ...
but, because you're a Huna Ohana member, you're
getting 'em for only $379 ... the next couple of days ONLY!
Get yours HERE today ...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Huna Practitioner Training

Aloha y'all,

Certified Huna Practitioner Mark Perkins is going to be combing-through the DVDs, making notes of and "capturing" clips that are the most powerful.

We'll post 'em ASAP.

The ones I remember really wanting are when I was explaining the functions of the "etheric body" ... as opposed to the Astral body ... in conjunction with the Five Elements and actually demonstrating the memory function by taking Paul's etheric body out ... so he couldn't remember anything, but right as soon as I put it back in he began remembering things ...

... it was beautiful, and a great example of putting theory into practice, and actually demonstrating for-the-eye the undeniable truth of Huna practice.


As you've probably noticed over-the-years, most people only "talk" about these concepts instead of actually showing them in real life.

This is science ... from the original institute of science and spirituality.

One other demonstration I remember wanting ... I think it was just a couple of minutes later .... is when Gerry "thought" he couldn't feel energy until we pointed out that he already WAS feeling it, and everyone else could easily see him feeling it.

Then, right as-soon-as his conscious mind "linked-up" to the unconscious perception, he "got it" and then quickly began discovering the old knee injuries and determining the relative severity of them ... all within just a few seconds.

Powerful stuff you just can't put into words!

But it's ON DVD!


All-this-and-more coming up!

I Ke La'a Kea!


Huna Practitioner's Training on DVD
We plan to release them publicly at $895 ... but, because you're a Huna
member, you're getting 'em for just $379 ... the next couple of days only!

Get yours here today ... "Buy Now"

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Huna Practitioner Certification Training NOW on DVD

Get the complete 7-day
HUNA practitioner's

... Home-Study Course NOW on DVD

Order today to get your 58% discount ...
thru Monday, August 9th, 2010
... and you only have to say "maybe!" see below


These truly are historic times, and you might be surprised when you discover that you play a key role in making the times we're living in so special.

You're going to be learning more about all the important specifics as your Ohana rapidly expands to surround the globe with our Lei of Aloha. (1)

Now you can do your part.

You are unique for many reasons, and right now, the most important one you want to consider is how you want to take advantage of your historic opportunity to be among the very FIRST people in the world to get the ALL NEW information, learnings, training, and mystical experiences available to you FOR the VERY FIRST TIME EVER in Western HISTORY (2)

I'm not quite sure exactly how to explain the importance of this event.

... my Elders began preparing me for this before I was old enough to go to kindergarten. It didn't make any sense to me then, and it's still quite mystic in nature.

But ... deep-down in my gut (na'au) where it really counts ... I absolutely KNOW it IS true, and THAT is the only thing I need to give this totally new and improved system (returning to the real, most pure, and un-contaminated of the Ancient Hawaiian Mystical practices yet revealed) my very best efforts.


I spent the last month getting myself ready for you, simply because you're the most important key

So I'm gathering as much input as possible on the best way to get this information out to the general public who needs it so much more NOW ... more than ever.

Our "mother earth" is bleeding in the Gulf of Mexico and panic is spreading accross the world in preparation for the energy shift everyone can FEEL is coming in 2012.

Don't panic!

... you know how to relax and see things from higher perspectives. (3)

You really need to learn the New Ka Huna Nui system, and you have two choices on how you want to proceed.

1. Do it the easy way ... the FEE paradigm from Western Culture.

... just get the DVDs and you can accomplish MORE in the next 12 months than you ever have in any revious 12 years!

Even though HRI is not-for-profit, we're still paying the production costs for making these DVDs available to you. Professionally recording, editing, and producing DVDs is pretty expensive.

If you can afford to get the DVDs, then you know you can do that today and get 365 days to apply what you learn.

Keep them, and your donation is tax-deductible also!

... OR ...

2. Do it the hard way. The FREE paradigm from my Ancient Ohana where you must "serve to deserve" and you can learn everything from the DVDs in approximately 5 to 20 years, depending on your level of dedication.

You choose your path!

Either way, it is vitally important you begin today.

Now, if you're wanting to begin the home-study program on DVD program, it's important you understand this is the very first time that anything even close to this program was EVER released on home video.

So I need to make sure you're serious, honest, and honorable.

If you're not, then go away now, before boomerang karma gets you.

Because it WILL.

You WILL get what you deserve.

Now, if you're pure of heart, then proceed ...

The people at Straightforward, Inc. have completed the All-New and professionally-produced the Complete 7-day Huna Practitioner Certification Training DVDs.

Get yours NOW ...

"Why?" ...

Because this special offer is limited. We ARE going to be releasing this package to the general public this summer for $895 for all 13 dvds ... but, because your a member of our on-line Huna Ohana, we decided we're practically "giving-them-away" over through June 15th only... get the complete set for only $379.

So this is your opportunity to get this once-in-a-life-time offer ...

Look ...

... if you'd been there, you'd
already know what I'm talking about!

But you don't have to pay attention to me ...

... just listen to what everybody else is saying ...

SAMPLE (emphasis added)


I received my copy of the Huna Practitioner Training DVDs a few days ago. It is absolutely wonderful. The notes that Carol took are such a bonus!

I knew there were times I had zoned out or had become so overloaded that I was missing important points. The DVDs and study notes have filled in all the blanks plus they gave me an eagle eye perspective of what was happening in the room.

Anyone who is thinking about ordering the training DVDs, go for it! You are getting the convention at less than a fifth of the cost than if you had attended in person.

It's fun to watch the changes we went through, see how the auras light up when practicing the different breathing rhythms, and watching a group of individuals become family.

Thanks Vince!


jrdljd (at) gmail (dot) com <-- ask her yourself

Ask anyone who was there:

... they ALL jumped at the chance to get these DVDs ... and they did it BECAUSE they know exactly what is on them and just how valuable it is.

If you want to send me a private email, or just join the Huna Ohana ... you'll get-in-touch with any trainee you see on these DVDs because they're good people and ... unlike every other "spiritual" product you can get on the internet, these people NOT paid to promote this or any other product available from the original Huna Research Associates.

Check 'em out ... because that's just ONE advantage of our not-for-profit organization ... it keeps everyone totally honest.

Try finding honest people anywhere else on the internet!

... good luck!

NOW you can get a "front-row-center" seat ... right in your own home ... where you can "savor every single minute" of this legendary training experience ...

... and you can keep watching-and-re-watching the DVDs again and again ... taking notes ...doing the drills ... perfecting ALL the skills you're learning ... and you can do it all at your own pace.

You can even REWIND!

It's the perfect home-study training for you ...

... and you risk nothing! ←see the guarantee below!

So here's a little "extra incentive" to get yours today!

We're also going to throw-in a complete bound copy of Certified Huna Practitioner Carol Brochu's extensive class-room notes that's 75 pages ... practically an inch thick ... along with your work-book of complete handout ...

... for the FIRST 20 7 people to ORDER NOW!

(I gave this offer to 9 people who called to order, and all nine jumped at the chance!)

Pretty cool.

They're THAT good, and they're all yours ... absolutely free ... just for ordering today!

So order yours today!


I do hope to hear from you soon ... hope to see you in October, and certainly wish you absolutely ALL THE BEST!

Nana I Ke Kumu!

thru Monday Aug 9th
PS - You can get your Huna Practitioner Training DVDs NOW ... before July 30th ... for only $379 because we're planning to release them to the public by this fall, and your feed-back will be a huge help!

PPS - A quick note here ... if, after you've gone through all the DVDs taken your notes, and practiced what you've learned, and you don't love them, just send them back. You get our FULL 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee.

... that's way more than than fair, right?

PPPS - Go ahead ... there's NO RISK, so get yours today ... just got to the "Buy Now" or give the Huna Research Associates a quick call ... credit card in hand ... at 1-573-334-3478 now.

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD


(1) My dear friend, Pali Jae Lee was inspired to publish concepts of our Huna "Lei of Aloha" in our newsletter, then titled "The Huna Work" during the 1980's.

(2) Kumulipo

(3) See the 'I'o process for instructions,

Friday, May 14, 2010

Using the 'Io Symbol

--- On Wed, 5/12/10, Kimara wrote:

> Well my husband Joe and I used to get along like two peas in a pod.
> Lately since he has retired and is home all day it has been sniping and
> snarking and bickering. Now we seem to be on the same page. We are in
> sync again!
> And I believe this is only the beginning!

Aloha Kimara,

I'm absolutely certain you're right!

'Io (or Kiho or Yhihvogh) was the sacred name of the "creator of all things" ... aka TGAOTU.

One noted Polynesian historian counted 27 different names for 'Io, including

  • 'Io-ke-wanala or Kiho-te-wanaga ... "the source of all knowledge."
  • 'Io-maka-wai or Kiho-mata-wai ... "'Io, the God of Love"

Another symbol of 'Io was the Hawk.

If you look through the message archives, you'll notice how often a hawk appears to people when they're getting specialized remote healing ...

... a hawk also "appeared" to almost everyone the night before the March training.

That's 'Io.

Here's a passage from one Ancient Initiation Ceremony (English Translation):

    "See how the hawk flies so high in the sky.
    From his perch in the sky, he can see
    the clouds that brush against the mountain peaks and fall as rain.
    He can see as the rain forms rivers, rough rapids, and cascading waterfalls,
    and finally large rivers which flow into the great ocean.
    So ... 'Io can see the stream of your life from beginning to end."

And, as you already know ...

... there's plenty more where that came from.

Nana I Ke Kumu!


© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Huna Prosperity

Aloha y'all,

The much-anticipated manuscript on Prosperity I'm calling "Lessons from the Poverty Mentality" is ready for distribution.

There's NO QUESTION this process works, so we're only looking for people who will simply follow the easy instructions.

Here's how to get your FREE copy:
  1. Hand-write your name, mailing address, and email on a clean, un-lined piece of paper.
  2. Write the words "I Am" at the top.
  3. Commit yourself to your prosperity by including a donation indicating your level of commitment to either "The Huna Fellowship" or "St. Louis Scotish Rite" with "TPAF" in the memo ... (it must say TPAF for the Scottish Rite Cathedral Preservation Association)
  4. Mail-it-in to 145 Saddlebrooke Ridge / Jackson, MO 63755 USA

Like most things in life, feedback is key, so we only need 12 people to put-it-into-action and prove how mind-numbingly simple it is, but everyone can participate ... "the more the merrier!"

All you have to do is follow the instructions.

That's it.

Keep studying!


© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Re: Kiho Image

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Julie Martin wrote:

> Hello Vince :) I am very intrigued by this image you have created :) I was
> hoping that you could share with me some more information about this and
> some of the history of the Kumulipo.


I got some of the symbolism posted earlier today under Kiho-tumu.

The Kumulipo is the Hawaiian creating chant ... telling the story "beginning in deep darkness."

... oooops, did I say "creating" ... must be a type-o, huh?

Or not.


One version goes ... (English trans.)
  • "Kiho dwelt within the breathing space of immensity. The universe was in darkness, with water everywhere. There was no glimmer of dawn, no clearness, no light. And He began by saying these words, that He might cease remaining inactive, 'Darkness, become a light-possessing darkness.' And at once light appeared."

How's THAT for packing a powerful-punch ...

... sounds kinda' familiar, but with some slight differences that are the most important thing to be paying attention to right now.

And THAT concept will become increasingly important as we proceed.

Now ... in Hawaiian, "darkness" does NOT refer to the silly, childish Western concept of "bad," but ... INSTEAD ... refers more to darkness in the "unconsciousness" sense of the word ... the "void" where-from-that-which-is-unknown-becomes-known kind of "darkness."

So ... there's lots more where that came from.

Keep studying!


Get your Kiho-tumu images!

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mana Generator and more ...

Aloha y'all,

I've been experimenting with the Kiho or Kiho-tumu image ...

.. see

In Hawaiian it would be pronounced 'Io.

Got it?

It is very strong energy!


I simply took the color symbol and pasted it on my bathroom mirror ... that way I see it every morning first-thing-in-the morning.

... and I quickly, almost immediately felt charged-up-and-ready-to-take-on-the-day.

Pretty cool.

This symbol comes through the Kumulipo, and it has that "atomic" energy of the creation of the universe.

How's THAT for a "quick pick-me-up?"

... and there's no jittery after-effect :->

Find-out for yourself!



Get your Kiho-tumu mug!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Real Overcoming

Aloha y'all,

A couple of years ago I put a type-o here on the Huna blog that put the entire Kame'ekua 'Ohana in a uproar.


The Inoa Kupuna is very significant in traditional Hawaiin clulture, and I accidentally listed mine as Kame'ekua when, as Pali quickly reminded me, it should be Paia-Kapela-

I always think of Kame'ekua because of Makaweliweli in the great book, Tales from the Night Rainbow.

Anyway ... that was my mistake and I corrected it ASAP.

However, I am so glad I put the wrong name up because doing so also got me back in contact with Pali Jae Lee ..

... so we were able to Ho'oponopono just before she died

She and I ended up writing each other pretty regularly during her last couple of weeks on this plane.

Once again ... every cloud has a "silver lining!"

Every single one!

So you might want to seek-out the positive learning experience from life experiences ... even when it was probably NOT necessarily "fun" at the time!

Even among Huna practitioners ...

... because we're human.

We might face adversity from-time-to-time.

During the changing-of-the-millennium period we had a pretend "Dr. Waha 'Awa" who managed to frighten-off a bunch of people ...

... adversity also reveals people's true character.

So, even when you finally realize you have a serious "frienemy" ... keep in mind what Nietche said ...

"Was mich nicht umbringt,
macht mich starker."

Because every obstacle you overcome improves your skill-set.

That's real overcoming.

You might want to look for more quotes about overcoming adversity and the adversity qoutient

Dad and I grew that much closer back when the "fat guy" attempted a coupe de' etat.

As through all life lessons ... you grow that much stronger from all the valuable lessons you received.

We're now working with institutions like The University of Hawaii and The Library of Congress instead of the "pretenders" of the late 1990s.

It is very nice!

There's always something for you to look forward to.

So keep that in mind, and remember how powerful you really are!

... and may your 'aumakua take care of you!

Nana I Ke Kumu!


See our Monthly Kahuna Mind Special offer!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Lessons from the Poverty Mentality

Aloha y'all,

As everyone knows, I've been giving away the manuscript I've been working on to anyone who wants it on-line

When people get it I usually check-in to make sure they got it and get feedback.

I got a reply to that request today that was so funny I had to post it here for your learning experience ...

... see if you can spot what's causing "money issues" and ask yourself if you know anyone else who's ever made similar spiraling-belief-whirlpools in life.

Always a really fun learning experience.

Here's the message intermingled with my reply ...

... the name's been changed.

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Grammy wrote:

> Actually, I was searching for a site, or person, or group that teaches
> the principles of Huna without charging money for it.

Aloha Grammy,

Glad you found us.

There's unlimited free teaching available at:

> I have NO money to invest in this, and it doesn't seem right to me to
> PAY for spiritual teachings. This may be naive of me, but there it is.

It is ... but as you're spiritually evolving, you will discover many of the differences between paying for teachings, paying for products, charging for services, accepting donations and gifts, etc.

Any emotional charge you discover attached to concepts like this is giving you a message there's a valuable lesson for you.

... that's pretty much universal with uni and uhane.

So you get to choose how you respond.

> No need to send me updates, or cool offers, because I do not have the
> money to purchase ANYTHING from you.

What does the one have to do with the other?

I understand your objection to receiving "cool offers" because, as you said, you don't have money to invest in your spiritual development right now ...

... I can't discern from what you've told me thus far whether you have no money at all or if you just have more important things to spend money on.

Not my problem ...

... you're acting according to your values, and THAT's most important.

> I DID receive the ebook, and since you charge I will have to let this
> connection go,


How much did you pay for the free eBook?

Do you live your entire life expecting other people to give you "something for nothing" ... expecting them to put in all the effort so you can just can take anything you desire?

> and locate someone/some group that does NOT charge for the
> teachings.

Very funny!

Mahalo for this lesson!


See our Monthly Kahuna Mind Special offer!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Tuesday, May 04, 2010


Aloha y'all,

We're going to be performing special Ancient Hawaiian Initiation Ceremonies that have not been given since before 1777.

I got the "go ahead" in 2008 to "prepare the path," and we finally have six people who are ready to receive the first ceremony.

Depending on how they handle the responsibility, we can then make them available to more and more people.

Exciting stuff, really.

Nana I Ke Kumu!


Prepare yourself now ...
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mahalo Pau

Mahalo Pau
Literal Translation, "Thank you, I'm done."

There's more meaning than meets-the-eye in this common Hawaiian phrase which, properly pronounced, should hit the funny bone the way "forgettaboutit" does in "Donnie Brasco" or "Mickey Blue Eyes."

But, what of the esoteric meanings that may now be revealed?

There's more.

Practically everybody is familiar with "mahalo," meaning "thank you" ... even though the deeper meaning is so much more!

Mahalo has many deeper meaning important for your complete understaning.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Divine Dissatisfaction

--- On Sun, 4/25/10, Sunny wrote:

> I have been watching the DVD's I got at the convention & the more I
> see the more I feel What the bleep do I know.

Aloha Sunny,

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

... I mean the mystery of it all ... ya gotta love it!

> I am in awe & amazed at all that is out there & in here !!!

Yes indeed.

I've given this phenomenon the perhaps ironic name of "divine dissatisfaction" in the past eight years or so, and I was again pleasantly surprised ... as I was preparing this reply to your post ... by discovering the great Martha Graham's quotation referring to the same phenomenon by the very same name.

... maybe "great minds do think alike?"


Check this out ...

"There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening
that is translated through you into action,
and because there is only one of you in all time,

this expression is unique.

If you block it,

it will never exist through any other medium

and be lost.

The world will not have it.

It is not yours to determine how good it is;

nor how it compares with other expressions.

It is your business to keep the channel open.

You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work.

You have to keep open and aware directly

to the urges that motivate you.

Keep the channel open.

No artist is ever pleased.

There is no satisfaction whatever at any time.

There is only a queer divine dissatisfaction;

a blessed unrest that keeps us marching

and makes us more alive than the others."

--- Martha Graham to Agnes De Mille


Now THAT's the "cure" for perfectionism!

Think about it ...

... because THIS is also your answer for your question about sending mana to your Aumakua daily instead of doing the Ha Rite.

"Chicken?" ;->

You are right, though ... anything that comes from the limited perspective of your unihipili and your uhane "might" be less-than-perfectly-aligned-or-in-balance with your "highest good."

... that's why life is a learning experience for your spiritual evolution.

So you do NOT want to use "perfection" as an excuse to duck your responsibilities as uhane!

You really are divinity expressing into this material world, right?

... so you do your part, and make a decision.

You decide.

... that's what uhane is supposed to do.

Then let Aumakua do its job.

Remember "mahalo pau."

That's it.


You're a great person with plenty of positive living experience and so much that you're going to be contributing in this world, so choose accordingly, because you ARE powerful and you have the naturally-born right to perform your life's purpose!

So you choose!


PS - For anyone who thinks you should always be satisfied with your work or your level of understanding ... by understanding the concept of Divine Dissatisfaction, you might see it's a good thing.

Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

--- Original Message ---

From: "Barbara Gajecka, CHP"
Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 11:45:00 PM
Subject: Huna World Convention

I thought ….I know nothing.

This was my 3rd Huna Convention.
Now I know that I know something
while it's so much that I do not know and want to learn.

There were people with the same
goal. To be together makes us very strong and confident.

It was like 40 years of learning …
I've learned among others

- how important it is and how to produce the extra MANA to establish a heling
- I know much more about UNIHIPILI
- how to make you yourself and your environment safe and shining
- what kind of new talent I can and will develop and why
- the subtle differences in communication with UNIHIPILI
- powerful symbols for healing seal
- new I'O process for inner conflicts
- process of choosing your life path and how to help someone else to do that
- and much more

I knew a lot about the projections,
but now I made very interesting discovery about it.

And during meditation, I found my
HOME. I was looking therefore for so long.

Thank you for the Huna

Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Notice to All Kahunas

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Farrell wrote:

> Great post on "What is Huna?" Vince! I think it will be very useful for
> everyone. It certainly clarified some stuff for me.

Thank you Farrell!

> From all my readings, Mr Long did a great job of giving Huna the credit
> it deserves.

And less than 5% of his findings were published in book form!

> Long never claimed to be a Kahuna.


... and he never initiated anyone "as a Kahuna" either.

> His credibility and extensive knowledge are high in my book.


... most importantly might have been this "notice," originally published in 1936.


"Aloha. I apologize for any mistakes I may have made in
telling of you or of your long-preserved wisdom. If I have
hurt any of you, I ask that I be allowed to make amends
rather than that punishment be sent. I have violated no
confidence. I have written under permission. I have only
love and gratitude for you in my heart. Aloha nui oe."

Pay special attention to the part about "permission."

... very interesting!

Almost as if there's more to the story!

... from the original "institute of science and spirituality."

Nana I Ke Kumu!


See our Monthly Kahuna Mind Special offer!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Monday, April 19, 2010

What is Huna?

The Investigation of HUNA
and How It Really Came About
by Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Many people mistakenly think Huna was the religion in Hawaii or the "teachings of the Ancient Hawaiian people," but Huna actually refers to the Metaphysical Theory developed by Max Freedom Long, along with a number of respected Kahunas, which was primarily based on the Ancient Hawaiian Psychological, Religious, and Philosophical traditions of the Kahuna.

Huna does not refer to any specific practice ... like Hoomana, Hooponopono, Hula, Chanting, or Lomi Lomi ... but instead refers to the underlying assumptions upon which these individual Hawaiian practices are based.

In fact, over 2600 separate Hawaiian systems have been discovered and researched. And, even though they differ from island to island, from village to village, from clan to clan, from family to family, and from individual to individual, there are certain key principles upon which they do agree.

It is these most fundamental and universal principles, upon which all traditional Hawaiian Healing methodologies are based, that comprise Huna.

Huna may be called a philosophy or a system of psychology because it contains elements of philosophy, science, and religion.

During the last century investigations were made into native magic in Africa, India and other parts of the world. Spiritualistic phenomena have been certified as genuine and studied by recognized scientists. Spiritual and psychic phenomena have been generally verified and are gaining wider acceptance in the Western World.

But there was never any definite basic system, philosophy, theory, or psychological-religious science which would explain, even in the most general terms, the phenomena of the various fields until the publication of Recovering the Ancient Magic by Max Freedom Long.

He gave this general theory the name Huna.

Around 1880, in Hawaii, an investigation began which, after seventy years of research, produced a general theory that promises to provide answers for a host of puzzling questions.

This investigation was begun by Dr. William Tufts Brigham, long-time curator of the Bishop Museum in Honolulu.

In Hawaii there were, up to about 1900, many Kahunas, or native priests, who, although outlawed, worked among their fellow Hawaiians as healers or practitioners of the dreaded "death prayers." Some fire-walked over lava flows, a few demonstrated instant healing, and the young Dr. Brigham was fortunate enough to observe and study a case in which a boy, dead from drowning for sixteen hours, was brought back to life through a use of "native magic. "

Dr. Brigham came to the conclusion that, behind these and similar activities, there must be a single basic scientific system which explained all such "magical" phenomena.

He postulated ...

1. There must be some form or entity or consciousness which the Kahunas were able to contact through ceremony or prayer.

2. This "unidentified consciousness" could use an unidentified force or energy in such a way as to control temperature in fire-walking or make the changes in physical matter necessary to produce instant healing.

These conclusions pointed inevitably to a system of Metaphysics, so it was necessary to include research into the Psychic Sciences because this secret and mysterious system found working magic in Hawaii was not a matter of empty words and theorizing because it clearly worked.

In due time it was possible to explain a part of the basic theory and its methods of application. Because of the major contribution made by Hawaiian Kahuna ("keepers of the secret") preserving and maintaining these ancient practices, Max Freedom Long gave this new theory the name Huna.

Max continued doing research along with the Huna Research Associates until his death in 1971, when he bequeathed the organization to Dr. E. Otha Wingo, then professor at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, where the Huna Research Associates are continuing the coordination of teaching, research, and practice of Huna today.

So why the confusion?

In the mid-1960's some authors, recognizing the popularity of Max Freedom Long's Huna, began promoting themselves as Kahuna. Other people began promoting a variety of Hawaiian and pseudo-Hawaiian belief systems by saying they were "the real huna" even though the word previously referred only to Max's work.

This trend is still going on today, but everyone using the word Huna got it from studying Max Freedom Long.

His most popular book was The Secret Science Behind Miracles, which is totally incomplete because he wrote it long before establishing the Huna Research Associates. But Max was fortunately able to produce more than 50 years of painstaking research himself, and the vast majority of it was never published in books.

So a deeper understanding of Huna and complete, workable system for producing miracles was passed on through the Huna Research Associates, who quietly continue studying and perfecting the system through a world-wide network, meeting annually to share, teach, learn, and explore new territories.

Nana I Ke Kumu!


© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD