Sunday, April 25, 2010

Divine Dissatisfaction

--- On Sun, 4/25/10, Sunny wrote:

> I have been watching the DVD's I got at the convention & the more I
> see the more I feel What the bleep do I know.

Aloha Sunny,

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

... I mean the mystery of it all ... ya gotta love it!

> I am in awe & amazed at all that is out there & in here !!!

Yes indeed.

I've given this phenomenon the perhaps ironic name of "divine dissatisfaction" in the past eight years or so, and I was again pleasantly surprised ... as I was preparing this reply to your post ... by discovering the great Martha Graham's quotation referring to the same phenomenon by the very same name.

... maybe "great minds do think alike?"

Anyway.

Check this out ...

"There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening
that is translated through you into action,
and because there is only one of you in all time,

this expression is unique.


If you block it,

it will never exist through any other medium

and be lost.

The world will not have it.


It is not yours to determine how good it is;

nor how it compares with other expressions.

It is your business to keep the channel open.

You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work.

You have to keep open and aware directly

to the urges that motivate you.


Keep the channel open.

No artist is ever pleased.

There is no satisfaction whatever at any time.

There is only a queer divine dissatisfaction;

a blessed unrest that keeps us marching

and makes us more alive than the others."


--- Martha Graham to Agnes De Mille

Pau!

Now THAT's the "cure" for perfectionism!

Think about it ...

... because THIS is also your answer for your question about sending mana to your Aumakua daily instead of doing the Ha Rite.

"Chicken?" ;->

You are right, though ... anything that comes from the limited perspective of your unihipili and your uhane "might" be less-than-perfectly-aligned-or-in-balance with your "highest good."

... that's why life is a learning experience for your spiritual evolution.

So you do NOT want to use "perfection" as an excuse to duck your responsibilities as uhane!

You really are divinity expressing into this material world, right?

... so you do your part, and make a decision.

You decide.

... that's what uhane is supposed to do.

Then let Aumakua do its job.

Remember "mahalo pau."

That's it.

Now.

You're a great person with plenty of positive living experience and so much that you're going to be contributing in this world, so choose accordingly, because you ARE powerful and you have the naturally-born right to perform your life's purpose!

So you choose!

--Vince

PS - For anyone who thinks you should always be satisfied with your work or your level of understanding ... by understanding the concept of Divine Dissatisfaction, you might see it's a good thing.

Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010
http://hunaohana.com/hwc

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

--- Original Message ---

From: "Barbara Gajecka, CHP"
Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 11:45:00 PM
Subject: Huna World Convention

I thought ….I know nothing.

This was my 3rd Huna Convention.
Now I know that I know something
while it's so much that I do not know and want to learn.

There were people with the same
goal. To be together makes us very strong and confident.

It was like 40 years of learning …
I've learned among others

- how important it is and how to produce the extra MANA to establish a heling
- I know much more about UNIHIPILI
- how to make you yourself and your environment safe and shining
- what kind of new talent I can and will develop and why
- the subtle differences in communication with UNIHIPILI
- powerful symbols for healing seal
- new I'O process for inner conflicts
- process of choosing your life path and how to help someone else to do that
- and much more

I knew a lot about the projections,
but now I made very interesting discovery about it.

And during meditation, I found my
HOME. I was looking therefore for so long.

Thank you for the Huna
Light
Barbara


---
Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010
http://hunaohana.com/hwc

No comments: