Saturday, April 03, 2010

2010 Huna Practitioner Training

Aloha all,

First time posting here.

I just came back from the March 2010 training last week.

I wanted to say big thanks to Vince and everyone else for the wonderful event.

Prior to the event, I was trying to study Huna from the books alone. I was not having much success.

In the class, one of the first things I learned was proper breathing. There, I found out I was doing it all wrong. There's a huge difference between learning from books and learning from someone first hand .

Before the event, it was like I was trying to learn how to drive a car from books. Needless to say, it is a lot easier and faster to get a proper training from someone who really knows the stuff.

Besides that, I simply learned so many powerful techniques, that I'm still going through the notes and trying to organize what I've learned. I'll probably spend the next several months practicing each.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested in Huna.

Jon Hirota
Japan


Register Now!
2010 Huna World Convention
October 17-23, 2010
http://hunaohana.com/hwc

No comments: