Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mana Generator and more ...

Aloha y'all,

I've been experimenting with the Kiho or Kiho-tumu image ...

.. see http://huna.blogspot.com/2010/05/kiho-tumu.html

In Hawaiian it would be pronounced 'Io.

Got it?

It is very strong energy!

Example:

I simply took the color symbol and pasted it on my bathroom mirror ... that way I see it every morning first-thing-in-the morning.

... and I quickly, almost immediately felt charged-up-and-ready-to-take-on-the-day.

Pretty cool.

This symbol comes through the Kumulipo, and it has that "atomic" energy of the creation of the universe.

How's THAT for a "quick pick-me-up?"

... and there's no jittery after-effect :->

Find-out for yourself!

Enjoy!

--Vince

Get your Kiho-tumu mug!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

No comments: