Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How to Stop "blocks" from holding-you-back Quickly & Easily Forever

Are you "sick-and-tired of feeling sick-and-tired?"


... does this sound familiar?

--- In Huna Ohana "stuydaze" wrote:
> Over the past few years the blockages have been gradually getting more
> extreme, and despite many good options in my life, My income,
> relationships, achievement and pretty much everything, are becoming
> more and more blocked. I'm in a fairly unhappy place right now, as
> you may imagine.
> A lot of the gurus, particularly LOA, say the limitations are within
> ourselves, but I'm not feeling it!

--- In Huna-Ohana "julid93" wrote:
> I feel the same way! What is the answer????
> I've read and read every self help book known to man and I
> can't seem to advance either....in ANY area of my life.
> I'm weary and frustrated.

Aloha y'all!

Here's your answer!

Yeah ... I might be "a little late" in replying, but that's OK ...

... because it's worth the wait!

Wanna know "the fun part?"

... here's the fun part:

I've already started teaching you "how-to-do-it."

And ... if you haven't noticed it yet ... I'm always teaching that way.

"Why?"

Well, I've gotta make sure you're paying attention!

You have to "pay attention!"

... because you'll never learn anything of value unless you pay attention!

To me, that's the only way to do it!

So ... I started your lessons almost a week ago, if that's OK.

The Lessons on How-To Find & Eliminate the Blockages ... which up-until-now were "holding you back" ... Quickly & Easily Forever began with post #16498

Here's the link:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Huna-Ohana/message/16498

Of course, it's FREE ... simply because this is so important!

You only have to "pay attention."

... and keep studying!

--Vince

© 2008 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

* Nana I Ke Kumu
... "Look to the Source"


http://huna-ohana.com

Recent Topics:

  • positive attitude tips
  • positive attitude free pdf
  • is a course in miracles the real thing
  • i need to master the law of attraction
  • create a personal development plans
  • hypnotica limiting beliefs
  • how to develope a positive mental attitude
  • principles of positive attitude
  • clear limiting beliefs technique

Find-out more ... at http://huna-ohana.com/

No comments: