Monday, October 13, 2008

Huna Magic

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, Robert Anderson wrote:

> Greetings: A couple of years ago I happened upon a copy
> of a book by Madeline Morris about Huna magic. I was
> intrigued. I even practiced some of the rituals she mentioned,
> but I didn't have any success. I had some real problems with
> visualization, so I assumed that it was operator error. Someone
> stole the book so I don't have it anymore.
>
> I do believe that the Hawaiians, and other peoples of similar
> genetic makeup, have a powerful magic, but there is
> something that has always bugged me (although I do not
> wish to come across as some sort of jerk for mentioning it).

Why not?

> If the Hawaiian magic is so strong, then why were the Hawaiian people nearly decimated
> within a hundred years after the Europeans, and then the Americans, arrived on their
> shores?

There is a HUGE difference between "Hawaiian Magic" and "Kahuna Magic" ... especially what came from The House of Teave!

> Why weren't they able to stop the problem? And the American Indian didn't fair any
> better with all thier spiritual rituals and so called native purity.
>
> I do believe, but I think it's a valid question. Thank you for your imput.

Good question!

In the Kahuna System, it is pretty simple.

... you just need to look more closely at the History.

I do have a couple of posts on my blog http://huna.blogspot.com/ and on the Huna Ohana group http://huna-ohana.com/ which explain the important difference concerning the "Kahuna Class."

Look it up ...

... and keep studying!

--Vince

© 2008 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Kahuna Secrets:
* How to Quickly & Easily Remove Energy Blocks
* How to Heal a Broken Bone *Instantly!*
* Secrets of Manifesting Your Dreams Fast
* Finding Your Life's Purpose
* How to Create Unlimited Abundance
* Creating Your Future

"Kahuna Secrets of Psychic Power" Training ... on DVD"

To "find-out more" follow the link below or copy and paste it into your browser:

http://www.kahunaenergetics.com/kahunasecrets.html

No comments: