[How to Participate] [Summary]
[Support the TMHG] [100% Success Report]
Are you interested in healing yourself or helping to heal others? If you are then you may be interested in joining the Huna Telepathic Mutual Healing Group. Telepathic healing means receiving healing for yourself or participating in healing others at a distance.
The Huna Ohana sponsors an ongoing Telepathic Mutual Healing Group. The Telepathic Mutual Healing Group was started in 1948 by Max Freedom Long and is still active today.
Information on how you can participate in the Huna Telepathic Mutual Healing Group can be found at the end of this article.
The Telepathic Mutual Healing Group began its work in 1948 under the direction of Max Freedom Long. It consists of a small group of Huna Research members who are dedicated to the healing of those who request help healing of the body, personal problems, and social or financial tangles. The TMHG meets on a regular basis to send healing to those who request it for themselves or for others. Some are physically present at the Huna Headquarters Building in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Others join us in their healing meditation, wherever they may be physically. We have members from all parts of the world joining us to direct their Mana for the use of those who have need of healing.
Anyone may request help through the Telepathic Mutual Healing Group (TMHG).
All healing in essence is self-healing and is accomplished through your own three selves. The TMHG helps in two basic ways:
- By reinforcing the visualized picture which you describe as the desired result, and
- By sending an extra supply of healing mana (vital force), which will give your own life energy a boost and enable it to fulfill your request in the way you desired. We ask that you cooperate in the healing effort by following the simple suggestions outlined here. If you are joining the TMHG as a contributor to the healing Mana that is gathered and sent, we welcome you.
Decide that you really want the illness healed or the physical, mental, or emotional problem solved, or the personal problem worked out. You must not only desire healing on a conscious level, but also on a subconscious level. All three selves must be involved to bring about healing: the conscious middle self, the subconscious basic self, and the higher consciousness of the High Self. Examine your feelings and determine what emotional reaction you have when you see yourself completely well and back to your desired way of living.
Decide exactly what you want the outcome to be. This requires careful thought (meditation, contemplation). Some requests cannot be made in exact terms. In that case, decide on what you will be doing when the desired result has been realized. If you always put yourself in the picture of your future, seeing yourself in action, the decision will be clear. When you know what the desired result will be, you are ready for it to be accomplished.
Visualize the desired result and describe it as briefly, but completely as possible. This naturally follows Step Two, but it is important to make a mental picture of your request, so that you can see it in your mind during a quiet period of meditation. And it is important to work out an exact verbal description in order to convey the picture to the TMHG workers.
The word-picture will also act as a strong physical stimulus to your subconscious mind. Check the words you have chosen for any emotional reaction associated with them.
Chose a time of day when you can stop for a few moments, without distraction and remain in a receptive attitude. This is the time when the healing energy can be sent by the TMHG and received by you. It is important that you do this on a regular basis, every day. If you wish to do this more than once each day, so much the better. The TMHG sends energy to those on the healing list at various times during the day and night. If we know you are in an especially receptive attitude, the healing energy can be concentrated. Send us the times you have chosen, so that we can work with you.
You may take part in one of two ways. Simply maintain a receptive attitude for a few minutes at the chosen time, or at any other time during the day when you feel it is needed. Thus the healing work of the TMHG can be more effective as the energy flows freely and without resistance.
The second way you can participate is through active participation. This can help you even more.
- Take several deep breaths.
- Picture yourself receiving healing energy from the TMHG and charging your body.
- Visualize the picture you have worked out and repeat the verbal description.
- Instruct your basic self to carry the request to the High Self.
- Release the request and put it out of your mind.
Add a request for help for someone else. This is done very simply in your thoughts. There are two basic Huna tenets involved in living the Huna life and receiving healing:
- Do no harm to anyone.
- When you perform a service to someone else, your inner consciousness (basic self) is convinced that you deserve the healing that you are requesting. This is summarized in the Huna motto: The Hurtless and Helpful Life.
A simple, but definite ending to your quiet period of meditation should be made. One of the best endings is a statement of thanksgiving for the healing you have received. The ending releases the request to the High Self and allows it to be acted on. There are actions to be taken by all three selves, so be sure to allow each of your selves to do the part appropriate to that level of consciousness.
The Prayer-Picture is like a seed that is planted; you do not dig it up every day to see if it is growing.
It is of the utmost importance that you convince your basic self or subconscious (unihipili) that you are worthy of healing and that you will be healed.
A physical stimulus is most effective in impressing the inner consciousness of the importance of the request.
A pledge or vow to some worthy cause; helping someone; giving up something for a period of time, an offering to a worthy cause or doing whatever you can do to make the desired outcome certain.
- After deciding on your request in exact words and the mental picture, send your request to Huna Headquarters. If you have already written a general request, it may be necessary to revise it according to the suggestions given here and send it again.
- State also the time of day you have chosen to participate. We will make sure there are TMHG members participating at that time. Our regular TMHG time is on Tuesday evenings at 9:00 P.M. Central Time (we have a full hour of meditation and energizing starting at 8:00 P.M.) TMHG members also work independently and in groups every day.
- Keep in touch by reporting briefly at regular intervals. A short handwritten note will be sufficient. We can only keep you on the healing list if you report regularly.
We recommend using the Huna Prayer (see below) process written by Max Freedom Long as a Kala (cleansing) meditation once or more every day. Use it especially when joining the TMHG.
by Max Freedom Long
If I have hurt someone today
With thought or word or deed,
Or failed another in his need,
I now repent.
If I can take those steps again,
Tomorrow will I make amends
And heal with love those hurts.
I do this pledge.
And if a hurt has struck me deep
And no amends are made,
I ask the light to balance all.
I count the debt as paid.
Parental Spirits whom I love,
And who I know love me,
Reach through the door I open wide.
Make clear my path to Thee.
E-Mail Your TMHG Request.
Go to The Huna Ohana.
Donate $10 to Support the TMHG
Donate $25 to Support the TMHG
Donate $50 to Support the TMHG
Donate $100 to Support the TMHG