Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Healing Faster

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, nimmoo kinger wrote:

> Dear Vince
> I am a healer and am very passioante about healing people . I am very
> keen to learn more techniques related to physical healing and I saw that
> you had healed a broken ankle in a few minutes.

Yes ...

... I've been getting results like that regularly for thirty years or so.

> Which program of yours will give me this learning?

I reveal exactly step-by-step how-to-do-it within the Kahuna Secrets of Psychic Power DVDs.

In fact ...


... one of the guys attending one of the sessions you're getting on one of the free bonus DVDs got his finger smashed in a car door during the lunch-break.

It was all black-and-blue and crooked, but the pain went away almost instantly ...

... and it was totally back to normal within 20 minutes.

Same technique.

So you can get everything you need at
http://secrets.hunaohana.com/ now.

> I live in India and I am very eager to learn all that is there to learn
> in the field of healing.
> Hope to hear from you soon
> In Soul Connection

Mahalo for your dedication ...

... and keep studying!

--Vince

© 2009 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD



Check-out this Month's special:

http://hunaohana.com/special


No comments: