Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How to Send Healing Energy to a Sick Person

Instant Healing ...

"My fractured foot
was totally cured!"
Aloha y'all,

If you're looking for documented evidence of miraculous healings that are taking place regularly through the application of Kahuna Energetics, then you'll want to take a moment now to read this entire email.


My name is Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD, and I've been applying The Secret Science Behind Miracles effectively in real-life-or-death situations for more than 30 years.


That's "my job."

But I think that you, like me, want to apply these miracle-making powers for yourself!


... and frankly, I'm bored!



Because it's "so easy-to-do" if you just pay attention and follow the instructions.

In fact, if you'll do just that ... it works every time ... guaranteed.

But some people want "proof."

... and that's OK.

So, here's just ONE example.

Jerry Tafolla drove-down from Chicago to get real proof.

... because he'd jumped off a second-floor balcony into a swimming pool ... "on a dare" ... two weeks prior.

And he instantly felt the bone-crushing blow to the heal of his foot ...

... turns out he fractured it ... pretty badly.

But, THEN ...

Jerry signed-up for the Huna World Convention ... and while he was there ... he asked me to "do some healing" on his foot during one of the breaks.

... so I did.

Now it's perfect!

  • the pain went away!

  • the swelling went down!

  • he felt a "change" inside the bone!

... and then it was perfect.


His words ...

... perfect.

And it was ...

... in fact, he spent the rest of the conference walking around, feeling great, and learning How-To heal himself and everything in his life on the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical level.

And everyone else who actually took initiative to sign up and show up had an experience of equal or greater value.

Read this ...


--- On Tue, 10/28/08, JERRY TAFOLLA wrote:
> I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. MY FRACTURED FOOT WAS
> TOTALLY CURED, I WAS WALKING ON IT INSTANTLY. I LEARNED SO MUCH, I
> RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES. THANKS VINCE!


... and "yes" ... it's always "nice" to help a fractured foot heal instantly!



Well ... almost instantly ...

... I think it DID take 3 or 4 minutes!

"Oh well."


I guess "perfect" is good enough, though?


Jerry's photos have been uploaded to the Huna Ohana group at:

http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Huna-Ohana/photos/browse/f51b


So "here's the deal."

The fact is, "little things" like broken bones are pretty easy-to-fix ... but only IF you bother to really learn this stuff.

So you can learn to "do that" ...

... or not.

You choose.


--Vince

PS - If you DO want to learn HOW to heal a broken bone instantly ... or "whatever" ... then just follow the link below or copy and paste it into your browser ...

... but DON'T even bother unless you really want to learn.

http://www.kahunaenergetics.com/kahunasecrets.html



PPS - I'm "bored" ... and I'm NOT going to teach this "beginner's stuff" any more ... because we have so many more powerful things to do together! ... so ... if you want to be a healer, then go to http://secrets.hunaohana.com right NOW and follow the instructions.



PPPS - This is only for people who seriously want to DO these things for real ... otherwise, please don't waste my time!

Is that fair?

You choose:

http://www.kahunaenergetics.com/kahunasecrets.html

No comments: