Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Secrets to Learning Your Huna Skills

--- In Huna-Ohana, "JD" wrote:
> I was away at a tournament this weekend and sat
> down and read over those 8 steps you sent along. I
> was trying to come up with a way to put them into
> action, but the tournament was 99% French-speaking
> players, so I decided I would wait and try it out
> this week instead :)

Hey ...

You're supposed to "do the drills!"

... because then you do get the skills ... no surprise?

"Guess what?"

It still works ... because we're still all inter-connected psychically ...

... and because the nature of your thought-forms transcends all languages!

So ... now you know ... next time ... just ask yourself "The Magic Question!"

You will always get "mind-blowing" things you can learn from.

--Vince

© 2006 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Famous!