Saturday, October 21, 2006

Huna Mind Secrets ... The Kahuna "Waking Meditation" Stage Two

"The Fastest ESP skills training
program on the planet!"

Here's what you can do right away!

... just be sure to read the "The Kahuna 'Waking Meditation' Stage One, Part I" and "The Kahuna 'Waking Meditation' Stage One, Part II" posts FIRST!

OK?

After you've practiced Hakalau successfully ... you've probably already discovered some pretty amazing things.

... and that's why I always make my students actually DO instead of just read.

Then we can get moving to "the next step" ... more advanced learning!

Hey ...

Feedback is so important because ... working with more than 4000 students on-line daily ... you want good people to get valuable skills.

"The Next Step"

Here's some learing reports from Huna Ohana members to help you go step-by-step through the process of practicing, learning, and growing!

--- "aeambassador" wrote:

> I've not quite hit the full 180 degree view yet, but
> there are a few interesting things I'm noticing.
>
> 1) This is an EXCELLENT drill for seeing the subtle
> energies, at least for me. By just focusing on the
> spot on the wall I'm seeing what seem to be my strange
> flows, little streamers flowing seemingly randomly
> through my field of vision (not the birth specks in
> our eyes that we all see. I'm still seeing those, but
> these are different.)
>
> 2) Breathing, with most things, is key. I'm
> imagining my field of vision expanding every time I
> exhale.
>
> 3) I just saw one of my chakras for the first time,
> my third eye chakra. I had to do it a few times to be
> sure, but if I'm looking at just the right spot, I see
> a sort of coloured circle directly center of my
> vision. I don't see it if I look anywhere else. VERY
> interesting...
>
> Well, back to staring at a wall... Turns out I've
> been doing a useful thing all these years when I space
> out /grin.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chad


MY REPLY:

Thanks Chad ...

... isn't it GREAT!

This is how I learned to see auras for the first time ... it's probably the FASTEST "ESP" training there is.

A couple of years ago I was doing a Huna intensive and we literally had one student who as close to being someone "just pulled-off-the-street" as you can get ...

... at the time she was the new "customer service" lady for Huna Research, Inc. ... with absolutely NO experience ... and almost no interest in "this Huna stuff" or anything like it.

She was just there to "help out."

So ...

I was teaching the "Learning How to See Auras in Less than 5 minutes" part of my training ... a simple 4-step process, and ... "of course" ... Hakalau is the First Step.

I don't think she even wanted to do it ...

... she made all kinds of excuses as to why it wouldn't work for her, etc. etc. ...

... BUT ...


... she actually SAW the AURA ... and she saw it RIGHT AWAY ...

It really is that powerful!

She was in such "denial" she said, "I don't see anything ... all I see is all these colors flying around her head!"

Learning is such FUN ... is it not?


Like Doc La Tourrette always says ...

"If you DO THE DRILLS ... you GET THE SKILLS."

... and anybody can do it!

Everybody can do it!

Onward ...


REPORT FROM STEPHANIE
> When I was practicing Hakalau at lunch there was
> this angry guy who was being rude to the waitress
> and I kept seeing these flashes of red light flying
> off around his head.


MY REPLY:

It's usually easier to see auras when people are agitated ... for a couple of reasons.

1. More EMOTION = more MANA.

2. RED is just MORE NOTICEABLE ...

... like the red Ferrari ...

... like the red dress ...

etc.

So NOW ... moving on!



STAGE TWO


The more you practice Hakalau ... the more you do it ... you start finding yourself more and more adept ... and you can "slip" into this state pretty much instantly!

"Stage One" is your ability to "get there" easily ... and you can stay in that state.

When I'm teaching or doing healing work I hold it all day long.

Just make sure you're holding it for a few moments before moving to Stage Two ... because that's very important!

"Stage Two" is simply ... while you're holding the Hakalau state ... allow your eyes to drop down to their "normal" position.

Just let the eyes naturally "drop" … staying "defocused" ... and make sure you're holding that EXPANDED AWARENESS.

THEN ... once your good at doing that naturally ... you can go on to "STAGE THREE" ...

Enjoy!

--Vince

© 2006 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

No comments: